Entry-Level Inside Sales Account Rep
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Tech Data is looking for an Inside Sales Account Representative who can deliver results and provide exceptional customer service to our partners. In the Inside Sales Account Representative role you work with specific, identified accounts. You will work with your colleagues to provide appropriate information to meet our partners needs while supporting company directives to drive revenues/margins to ensure organizational profitability. Take your sales career to the next level as an Inside Sales Account Representative!
When you help us and join our team you'll get:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Accrued vacation, including new hire vacation!
• 401(k) plan and employer match
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and much more!
See what it's like to work in Tech Data Sales:
• Formulate account plans.
• Note account slippage and create a proactive strategy to gain business.
• Engage with partners for quotes/orders and ensure that team enters those quotes/orders successfully
• Effectively manage a sales pipeline to guarantee continual growth.
• Make inbound and outbound sales calls to an established client base in order to quote prices and provide product information.
• Build influential relationships with our vendor partners and resellers.
• Help resellers navigate vendor programs to maximize the profit for both Tech Data and our partners.
• Identify and develop business opportunities
• Create business plans to uncover new opportunities and increase Tech Data's sales and profits
• Represent Tech Data professionally in daily interface with internal and external business partners, customers, and supporting departments
• High school diploma/GED certification
• 2-year degree; 4-year degree with Sales/Marketing emphasis preferred
• Experience is not necessary-we are willing to train the right candidate.
• Adjust readily to change and adapt as needed in regards to multiple parts of our organization.
• Work as part of a team. Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Be able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines
• Friendly, outgoing, socially at ease demeanor.
• Strong attention to detail with accuracy and efficiency.
• Foster and lead multiple lines of communication.
• Maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
• Skillfully negotiate, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Provide courteous and timely service.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.